Michael is officially 3 months old today. He can do so many things now. Here are a few highlights:
- He has outgrown his bassinet, so we are transitioning him to the pack 'n play for naps.
- He now uses stage 2 bottles and drinks 5 1/2 ounces at a time.
- He can grasp a rattle and shake it.
- He can bring his hands together and even guide whatever he's grasping to his mouth.
- He loves to play "tummy monster" and has some very interesting laughs when he gets excited.
- He can "swat" his hanging toys. He really likes to knock that toucan!!
- He sees a whole lot farther and can appreciate the tv along with dad.
- He's growing more hair now - finer and lighter in color.
- He likes baths (most of the time).
- He definitely recognizes mommy and daddy. Still ignores kitty Oscar (the feeling is mutual).
We love our boy!