It's now April, and that means our boy is 5 months old. Here's what he's up to now:
* He is really rolling well, especially onto his tummy.
* He sleeps on his tummy (with his bottom up in the air).
* On his tummy, he lifts his head up so he can see over the crib bumper to greet us in the morning.
* He can sort of sit up.
* He's great at spinning or pressing buttons on toys.
* He's a wiggle worm when you feed him.
* He loves to smile and laugh. He especially loves to laugh with mommy - it doesn't matter what we are laughing at.
* He recognizes the sound of daddy coming home.
He continues to amaze us, and we are totally smitten with him!