Saturday, March 14, 2009

We Are Sick

I'm sorry for the lack of posts, but all three of us are sick.

Jason and I woke up with sore throats on Wednesday and have had the "ick" ever since. We took Michael to the doctor on Thursday because we could tell he was coming down with a cold, too. He also has an ear infection (poor guy!). So, we are doing the pink antibiotic thing with him. As a result, I've changed many more dirty diapers in the last few days than you could possibly imagine. I would love to know how a baby can get more poop on the outside of a diaper than inside it, but let me assure you, mine can!

We started him on probiotics today to help counteract the antibiotics but he hates how they taste... so, I'm off to figure out how to sneak them by him.

Michael has his 4 month well child visit on Tuesday (he's not exactly well, but okay) so we will post how that goes. In the meantime, I'll try to capture a few good photos, but it's doubtful given that we are all living in our pjs.

One other bit of news, we were able to chat with my dad on Skype today. It was great to be able to "see" him and for him to "see" Michael.

No comments: